Features & Specifications
File Routing & Approval
- Supports Ad-hoc, Administrative and Production workflow routes
- Automatically routes documents and document folders
for editing, review and approval on custom, pre-designed
- Routed documents appear in users AutoEDMS In-basket
- Email notification works with corporate email systems.
- Source file(s) can be edited in place or duplicated to a
- Working copies are automatically copied to predefined or user-specified working directories
- Files can be routed forward or backward, through any number of route "steps"
- Multiple people can be assigned to each route "step", for individual or group approval
- Rejected documents can automatically be returned to the originating sender or to other specified individuals
- Workflow designs can be completely customized with the ACS Customization Language (ACL), with the optional Workflow Developer's Kit.
- Automatically manages multiple document revisions
- Automatically manages a user-specified number of
- Optionally replaces original file with new revision
- Previous document revisions are "rolled-back" to make room for new revisions
- Automatically creates temporary working directories or allows user selection of working directories
Flexible Workflow Design
- Drag & drop Visual Workflow Design tool
- Unlimited number of custom workflow designs
- Custom workflow designs for different users or departments
- Custom icons represent each workflow "route step"
- User security tokens can be assigned to each stage of the route designs
Audit Trails & Reporting
- Workflow transaction history tracks all file movements and database updates for rollback if needed
- Managers can reassign routed documents
- Complete error handling for "disk full" conditions
- Workflow history database is ODBC-compliant for reporting with MS-Access, Crystal Reports, etc.
Note: All specifications are subject to change without notice.
"AutoEDMS has enabled us
to eliminate dozens of
procedures necessary to