The AutoEDMS Quick Start program is the quickest and easiest
way to implement the AutoEDMS document
management and workflow system in your company.
Quick Start includes software, professional on-site services and
follow-up support for a five-user, pilot AutoEDMS system -- all for
one low, fixed price. Iin the span of a week, you can have a team
of people productively using your customized AutoEDMS document management and workflow system. Our rapid deployment methodology will have you up-and-running FAST!
The example AutoEDMS Quick Start program includes:
- 5-user network license of AutoEDMS, including viewing and printing support for over 300 file formats, including AutoCAD,
MicroStation, Word, Excel, TIFF, PDF and more.
- 5-user network license of the AutoEDMS Workflow Engine (graphical workflow tool that automates the routing and approval of
- AutoEDMS Redline Tool (floating license)
- 5 days of consultation, development and training services.
Your AutoEDMS representative will analyze your pilot system requirements, develop the specific implementation plan, install AutoEDMS on your network, customize database and workflow models, import your existing documents, and train your users how to be productive on your new document management system.
- One year of technical telephone support
The AutoEDMS Quick Start program is a very affordable, low-risk
and quick way to implement a customized
document management system, based on your requirements, for a fixed cost. ACS' field-proven methodology ensures you'll get the system you need, on-time and under budget.
For more details and a price quote, please contact your Authorized ACS Reseller or ACS Software at (310)
755-6040, or drop us a line.